Lahey/GNU Fortran - Shasta Edition Trial Download
with VS2012 Integrated Mode Shell
(Installation requires an internet connection)
This trial is provided for evaluation purposes. The license expires 30 days from installation.
- Lahey - Shasta Edition
GNU compiler, WiSK graphics package, tools, and documentation for targeting the Microsoft 32 & 64-bit platform
- Visual Studio 2012
VS2012 Integrated Mode Shell
- Visual Studio 2012 Fortran Integration
Lahey's Fortran integration for Microsoft Visual Studio 2012, including documentation and examples
The download size is 480 KB (download launcher).
- A Pentium series or compatible processor
- 1 GHz or higher CPU, 1 GB or more RAM, 1024x768 display (Recommended Minimum)
LGF Shasta can be installed onto any of the following systems:
- Windows 8 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64 bit) with Service Pack 2 (SP2) - all editions except Starter Edition
- Windows XP with Service Pack 3 (SP3)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64)
- Windows Server 2008 (32 and 64 bit) with Service Pack 2 (SP2)
- Windows Server 2003 R2 (x64)
- Windows Server 2003 (32 and 64 bit) with Service Pack 2 (SP2)
Please provide the following information
then click Download to get your copy of the Lahey/GNU Shasta Edition Trial (w/VS2012).