To create a new Fortran project from within Visual Studio:
- Select File > New > Project
- Move the mouse over the left window pane (entitled "Project Types") and
select "Lahey Fortran".
- Move the mouse to the right window pane (entitled "Visual Studio Installed Templates")
and select a project template. For a description of each template,
see Fortran Project Types.
- Type in the name you wish for the project in the "Name:" textbox.
- Make sure you have the desired location for your project specified in the
- Click the OK button.
A new project is created and is reflected in the Solution Explorer window
(If Solution Explorer is not visible, you can make it visible by selecting
it from the View pull down menu).