Free online Fortran 77/90/95 syntax and conformance checking!
Let the Lahey online source checker diagnose hitherto undetected
programming errors in your code, whether it's spaghetti pre-77 code or
nice fresh Fortran 90 or 95. Detects argument mismatches across files and other
hard-to-find errors. Also generates listings and cross references. Works with a
single Fortran file or with a zip of multiple source files.
- BLAS, linear algebra subroutines
- DISLIN, plotting library compatible with LF95 for Windows or Linux
- DOS utility to unpack the shell archives available at Netlib, e.g., the BLAS routines above.
- Elf90 example code
- f90ppr, a Fortran 90 preprocessor
- f90tops, a Fortran 90 to PostScript converter
- F90SPLIT, a Fortran 90 version of fsplit
- FLIB, a collection of Fortran routines with emphasis on non-numeric computations
- FLOPPY, a Fortran 77 coding convention checker and code tidier
- FLOW, produces reports based on the output of FLOPPY
- FTNCHEK, detects unused, undeclared, and uninitialized variables
- Fortran Library, a directory of user-submitted information of interest to scientific and technical programmers
- FXDR, subroutines to do unformatted I/O across platforms
- Harwell-Boeing collection(sparse matrices)
- Molecular dynamics Fortran 77 benchmark
- Multiple Precision Arithmetic Package
- NASA, Open source Fortran code from NASA
- PSPLOT, a Fortran-callable, Postscript plotting library
- Sparse Matrix Fortran 90 Library for LF90 by E. A. Meese
- StopWatch, a Fortran 90 module for timing Fortran programs
- UNFSEQ.F90 - Program to convert unformatted sequential files from LF95 format to Lahey's LF90 and EM/32 format.